Jack's is hiring a part-time Office Assistant for our New Castle, Indiana Corporate Office. We'll be taking resumes beginning Friday, April 15. Our target start date for this position is immediately and has the potential to become a full-time position.
About the job
The Office assistance is a mixture coordinating schedules, handling franchisee requests, and bookkeeping.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and able to navigate a computer
- Must have availability to take phone calls and work well with others; problem solving skills
- Availability and transportation for various daily errands outside of the office
- Collect and submit all orders of necessary goods for 20+ franchises on a set schedule; must be prompt
- Billing and ACH payment scheduling for coffee products, ingredients, and merchandise; thorough communication with accounting to ensure invoices are accurate and on-time
- Timely management of outgoing payments and bills/communication with CEO on payments due
- Applying and recording weekly credit memos and additions to scheduled ACH payments
- Bookkeeping of various categories including monthly reporting, accounts payable, payments received, overall company and individual store sales numbers and trends, credit memos, incoming and outgoing funds due, etc.
- Provide and communicate records, spreadsheets, and receipts to accounting with accuracy
- Contact with various partner companies and vendors to schedule services or product deliveries
- Communication with delivery driver on ETA’s and transport of additional products
- Collect customer and community event orders and communicate to stores
- Communicate messages between franchisees and appropriate parties to ensure accurate billing and receiving of products and orders
Please send your Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Resume for Office Assistant